Butler School District 53 prides itself on offering students access to state of the art technology that enriches the learning environment on a daily basis. The school district has implemented a number of technology initiatives that supplement learning to expose students to 21st century skills and dispositions. These initiatives include: interactive white boards installed in classrooms and student chromebooks with a 1:1 ratio at the junior high.
Additionally, the technology department is responsible for all professional development for teachers and staff to ensure that all have the necessary training and support for integrating technology as a part of the daily lessons.
Technology Informational Resources
- Parent Resource Hub - Tutorials for D53 Resources for Parents
- Instructions for Student Devices and Resources for Summer 2021
- Family Tech Support Form
- Link to Google Classroom
- Video Tutorial on how to use Google Classroom
- Instructions to access: Teachers’ Google Classroom
Stay in touch with Butler 53!
Click below to access and use:
- D53 Facebook Page
- Butler 53 Instagram
- D53 YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter
- Butler School District 53 Mobile App
Team Tech Staff Members
- Mrs. Farheen Beg, Strategic and Innovation Director Technology