Butler School District 53 prides itself on offering students access to state of the art technology that enriches the learning environment on a daily basis. The school district has implemented a number of technology initiatives that supplement learning to expose students to 21st century skills and dispositions. These initiatives include: interactive white boards installed in classrooms and student chromebooks with a 1:1 ratio at the junior high.
Additionally, the technology department is responsible for all professional development for teachers and staff to ensure that all have the necessary training and support for integrating technology as a part of the daily lessons.
Technology Informational Resources
Access to Technology Network
ALL parents must sign off on the “Access to Technology Network” Policy so that their student is able to access all of the necessary district digital resources. To complete this easy process:
- Sign into your PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Click “Tech Policy Sign Off” page from the left panel
- Read the policy that is linked on the page
- Check the box for your electronic signature
Important Student Information
- Link to request Tech Support during emergency closing
Important Parent Information
- Link to Google Classroom
- Video Tutorial on how to use Google Classroom
- Instructions to access: Teachers’ Google Classroom
Stay in touch with Butler 53!
Click below to access and use: